We no longer live in the Leave it to Beaver era when Ward Clever would sit at the kitchen table circling the classified ads and using the kitchen phone when looking for a job.
The job search market is dramatically changing. You and your grads need to stay on top of these changes.
Each month, we hold a Webinar featuring some of the nation’s top career authors who will share with you ideas and tips job seekers need to create a successful career plan, and job search strategy.
- Advanced techniques to use Linkedin groups, Answers and News Feed updates to get noticed and build a powerful, professional network.
- How to target niche industries and localize Twitter searches to find jobs before the mass audience is even aware of them.
- Professional techniques to use Facebook to build a personal brand, connect with alumni and reach people inside companies
- Low cost, yet incredibly important ways to build an online presence that will increase the chances of having a job find you instead of having to find a job.
- Proven self marketing techniques that will automate the job search process and keep your graduate in front of prospective employers.
- Strategic job search techniques that keep your graduate focused on the MOST important steps of their job search
- How to modify and change the career plan as interests, the business climate and economics change.
And, much more!
Invite your student to participate in these too! They can listen to the recordings whenever they want!
You will receive:
- PDF’s of each presentation
- Access to CareerChat to get access to resources you need to know
- Worksheets and hand outs
Only 17.95 for a limited time 14.95 per month or join our Parent Club and get all the Author & Coaches Webinars – (all three) for 29.95 per month